As physical media all but disappears from the shelves, questions are being raised about who owns digital content and what rights consumers have should media companies decide to block you from downloading it.
The panel of speakers included:
- Bryan Daugherty (Global Public Policy Director of Bitcoin Association and Chairman of SmartLedger);
- Gregory Ward (Chief Development Officer of SmartLedger);
- Rick ‘Dutch’ Cousin (CEO of Centaur Enterprise Media);
- Keith Cooper (Partner at Morrison Rothman LLP);
- Robert Rice (CEO and Founder of Omniscape);
- David Haskell (Fiduciary, Advisor and Advocate);
- Michał Scisłowski (CEO of Soundoshi).
Follow us on Social Media: