Southern California Blockchain Summit
Southern California Blockchain Summit October 28th 2022 | Held at the Historic Hollywood Roosevelt in Los Angeles
An exclusive informational luncheon will be held Friday, October 28, 2022 from 12 noon until 3:30 pm PST at The Hollywood Roosevelt in downtown Los Angeles.
During this event, a select group of VIP attendees will learn how scalable blockchain utility is disrupting their respective industries with a focus on Music, Entertainment, Retail and Food Industries.
Designed to be a personalised, all-inclusive experience, guests will have an opportunity to learn directly from industry experts about:
- Blockchain Utility Beyond Cryptocurrency
- Enhanced Digital Rights Management
- Instant Micropayments to Creators and Stakeholders
- Utility NFT’s for Music, Publishing, Ticketing, and Metaverse
- Creating, Receiving, Sending and Using Tokens
- and much more…
Particpants will have exclusive access to using web3 applications beyond pitchdecks and demos. Creators will be showcasing their applications and the benefits of each, offering seamless client and consumer engagement at its finest, with focus on; digital rights management, instant micropayments to stakeholders, and the enhanced security and efficiencies that blockchain has to offer as a content distribution network.
- Rick “Dutch” Cousin, CEO of Centaur Enterprise Media,
- Luke Rohenaz, CEO of Jamify,
- Robert Rice, CEO of Omniscape,
- SmartLedger CDO, Gregory Ward and Bryan Daugherty, CCI, CBI, SME
Interested in joining the next BSV Blockchain Conference?
Submit the form below and we will keep you updated on all such upcoming events.