NFT webinar by Polish Blockchain Association
About this event
NFT is undoubtedly one of the biggest trends of 2021. The largest brands (Gucci, Adidas, NIKE), auction houses (Christie’s, Sotheby’s) and show business stars (Michael Jordan, Snoop Dogg, Jay-Z) are already active in the NFT area. The first activities in the area of NFT issue and sale took place also in Poland, through, among others, the first famous NFT auction organized by the leader of the art market in this part of Europe – the DESA Unicum auction house.
NFT is famous in the global media, but how is the potential of this technology developing on the Polish market? Is there a place to trade in digital assets in the form of NFT in Poland? We will answer this and other issues related to NFT in Poland in the upcoming webinar. In particular, we want to answer the following questions:
- What exactly are NFT tokens?
- Why are they so popular?
- Is the Polish market mature enough to trade in digital assets in the form of NFT?
- In which areas is the potential of NFT the greatest: art, entertainment, media, and maybe gaming?
- What regulatory and legal challenges are facing the NFT market?
Our guests, strongly involved in the development of the NFT market, will answer these questions in the form of a discussion panel:
- Bartek Bilicki, Smartverum (art)
- Artur Pszczółkowski, GamerHash (gaming)
- Wojciech Kinastowski, Mysa (real estate)
- Szymon Ciach, Kochański & Partners (law and regulations)
The panel will be led by Agata Slater, IBM
The event will be held in Polish.
Deadline: 01/12/2021 15:00
The event is free, but registration is required.
Link to the event: https://ibm.webex.com/ibm/j.php?MTID=mbf1a3449c5ffc44ad9660d04bd7d6598
The webinar will be held on the Webex platform.
Joining from a browser does not require downloading the Webex application or registration. You can log in from the browser.
To join the webinar from a mobile device, you need to download the Webex application.
Interested in joining the next BSV Blockchain Conference?
Submit the form below and we will keep you updated on all such upcoming events.